FEROMONT INŽENJERING DOO BEOGRAD was founded on June 4, 2001 as a company specialized in engineering, construction, installation, maintenance, repair and revitalization of energy and industrial facilities, with its own designs, production equipment and transportation resources in the country and abroad.
At a certain moment, a group of 14 experienced engineers, mainly from former Termoelektro, ventured to go their own way. After almost two decades of successful operations, they are still together and leading, in the true sense of the word, their company, in which they are the only owners.
As experienced engineers, they knew whom to bring with them – the best workers. They started from the scratch and today they have over 600 employees. After a very short time, the young company was among the largest.
In May 2014, the company was juridically transformed from a joint stock company (A.D.) into a limited liability company (D.O.O.). The company has a permanent qualification to operate with the “Electric Power Industry of Serbia”, which clearly is a sign of quality.
The headquarters of the company are located in Belgrade, at the address: Bačvanska 21/II.
In addition to assembly works for the repair, construction and maintenance of power and industrial plants, FEROMONT INŽENJERING DOO BEOGRAD has experienced experts and workers, who manufacture non-standard equipment used in energy and industrial plants for the production of equipment, whenever welding works are necessary. The company employs welders that possess the appropriate certificates. At the same time, we have a wide variety of machines and tools, which are necessary to carry out the task entrusted to our company.
FEROMONT INŽENJERING DOO BEOGRAD has based the development of its business activities on the constant improvement of the quality of its services, environmental protection and occupational health and safety, with the aim of satisfying the demands, needs and expectations of all the interested parties. That is why we consistently implement and respect an integrated management system based on the principles of the international standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 and the applicable legal regulations.
We intend to ensure a leading position in the national market and a relationship of equality with prestigious companies from Europe and all around the world in the field of engineering, construction services, maintenance and revitalization of energy and industrial facilities. We invest all our efforts and resources to push the limits of modern business. We set higher standards in engineering services and serve as an example for partners and rivals alike. Our goals are:
- To keep working in order to improve the quality of engineering services and ensure their expansion.
- To ensure the constant development of business, professionalism and trust relationships with customers, subcontractors, suppliers and partners.
- To employ professional workforce, primarily our own workforce, and, if necessary, to engage external experts with experience in certain areas.
- To implement the permanent training, development and motivation of employees, in order to maintain good mutual cooperation, trust and feeling of belonging.
- To prevent injuries and to ensure the continuous improvement of the management systems of occupational health and safety.
- To preserve the environment, where we work, to protect the natural resources in the best possible way and to care for the interests of the society as a whole..